Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A new look!

So, some of you may have noticed, well you can't not, that I have redesigned my blog and now have a new and fabulous look! I decided it was time to focus on what I really love, and that is fashion, beauty, trends, girly stuff... but don't worry, I will throw some stuff in there for the guys too :) 

It's been a little distracting while I've been on holiday, doing all sorts of things and getting festive with the World Cup, but I am back and I hope to be more up to date in the future!! 

This past weekend I celebrated Bastille day in style in our little piece of France - Franschoek. The town itself consists of one main road and a few side streets, a town hall, a post office and a court. The rest of the buildings hold restaurants and shops selling the most upmarket of wares. Franschoek was packed with beautiful people this particular sunny Saturday, mostly wearing berets and showing off their fake tans in lovely dresses and shorts. The wine was flowing and the food was great, from gourmet sarmies to pizzas and good old boerie rolls!



All in all, it was a fabulous day, we walked around the town and took in the festivities, sat in the wine marquee tasting wines from all over the region, and left as the sun was setting. Aaah bliss!



I stumbled upon a stylish blog at Vogue.co.uk - and a couple of nice blogs linked to that site, like Savannah Miller's...Sienna's fashion designer sister, their mother was actually a South African born beauty herself! Check out Savannah's blog to see what she has been getting up to!

Photo credit: Tristan Sandwith (http://www.flickr.com/photos/36846097@N05/)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Look on LookBook