Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Vintage Chic

A few weeks back I was at the Old Biscuit Mill in Salt River, a gorgeous place for a Saturday morning brunch, and I came accross this wonderful vintage shop just next door called The Cat's Meow. I managed to find a few treasures there but I must recommend a visit, it is too amazing to miss out! This black vintage jacket with black embossed brocade on it was a mere R250 and its great over a simple dress or an evening gown on those chilly Cape Town evenings.


While researching this place I found another post on this blog called PopYaCollar...check it out to see what else The Cat's Meow has to offer and while you're at it have a look around - La Muse seems to find all the hip and happening people in Cape Town :) Follow her on Twitter too if you'd like some daily advice on what is trending in Cape Town fashion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Look on LookBook